Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 300 g zucchini, 100 g cut into pieces (1 cm) and 200 g cut into larger pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 500 g water
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 740.8 kJ / 176.3 kcal
- 3 g
- 6.4 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.5 g
- 3.3 g
- 129.9 mg
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Creamy chicken cauliflower soup
Cream of tomato soup
Spicy cauliflower soup
Indian spiced sweet potato soup
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Spiced lentil vegetable soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream