Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 8 fresh long red chillies, deseeded if preferred, cut into pieces
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp ground paprika
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 limes, zest and juice only, no white pith
- 4 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces
- 100 g peanut oil or 100 g grapeseed oil
- per 1 portion
- 626.6 kJ / 149.2 kcal
- 1.4 g
- 2.6 g
- 13.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 5.7 g
- 23 mg
Madras curry powder
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
Thai red chicken curry
Thai green curry paste
Thai red curry paste