Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 220 g water, room temperature
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 200 g mozzarella, cut into pieces
- 250 g canned chopped tomatoes (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 - 15 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2635.5 kJ / 629.9 kcal
- 24.6 g
- 78 g
- 24.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.3 g
- 3.8 g
- 850.6 mg
Lahmacun Pide (Turkish pizza)
Sweet breakfast bread
Pumpkin and ginger soup
Hazelnut banana bread
Traditional chicken broth with angel hair pasta
Grace's family biscuits
Peeling Turmeric (Metric)
Mozambican chicken curry