Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pina Colada Dessert (Pineapple Cheesecake Parfaits)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 ½ oz graham crackers, broken into pieces, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 oz pineapple flavored gelatin dessert powder
- 3 oz water
- 2 ½ oz Malibu white rum with coconut
- 14 oz heavy whipping cream
- 16 oz fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 oz sugar
toasted coconut, to garnish
or graham crackers, crushed to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2853.3 kJ / 682 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 60.9 g
- 44.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 27.4 g
- 3.8 g
- 207.2 mg
Pineapple Infused Gin and Tonic
Berry Dream (TM6)
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog)
Lemon Pudding Souffles
Apple and Fig Stuffed Pork Chops
Golden Lassi Smoothie (Matthew Kenney)
Bing Tang Hu Lu (Candied Strawberry Sticks)
Caprese Stuffed Balsamic-Glazed Chicken