Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- 4 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 12 oz chocolate sandwich cookies with creamy centers
- 9 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature, cut into pieces
- 12 oz creamy peanut butter
- 3 oz confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 oz creamy peanut butter
- peanuts, to garnish
- per 1 slices
- 4176 kJ / 998 kcal
- 17 g
- 69 g
- 76 g
- 5 g