Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Classic Quiche Lorraine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 12 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 6 oz unsalted butter, cold, in pieces (¼ in.)
- 3 oz vegetable shortening, cold
oz vodka, cold
or 2 oz water, cold
- 1 large egg, lightly whisked, for brushing
- 5 oz bacon, diced (⅛ in.)
oz Gruyère cheese, in pieces
or 4 oz Manchego cheese, in pieces
- 7 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 3 large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 2858 kJ / 683 kcal
- 14 g
- 35 g
- 52 g
- Saturated fat
- 26 g
- 1 g
- 694 mg