Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Piri Piri Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 fresh Fresno chilies, stems removed, halved
- 2 - 4 dried 'chile de árbol' chilies, to taste
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 3 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ oz red wine vinegar
- 53 oz whole chicken, spatchcocked (see Tip)
Vegetable Salad and Grilling
- 16 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. broccoli, carrots, red bell pepper), in pieces (2 in.)
- 3 ½ oz mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- per 1 portion
- 3665 kJ / 876 kcal
- 65 g
- 11 g
- 63 g