Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramel and Vanilla Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
or 9 oz brown sugar
- 7 ½ oz heavy whipping cream, divided
- 36 oz water, divided
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cold, in one cube (approx. 1 in. x 1 in.)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 9 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 5 oz unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz sugar
- 1 large egg
Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 1 ½ oz sugar
- 1 vanilla bean pod, seeds only
- 10 ½ oz heavy whipping cream, chilled
- per 1 portion
- 1869 kJ / 446 kcal
- 4 g
- 50 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 0.8 g
- 22 mg
Pan de Muerto
Coarsely Chopped Chocolate
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Cheesy Crust Pizza
Maple Cream Custard
Steamed Sunny Side Up Eggs
Slow Cooked Pot Roast
Chocolate Ganache Tart with Caramel
Chicken and Peach Flatbreads
Sour Cream and Chives Pizza Dough