Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 9 oz water, room temperature
- ½ oz sugar
- 1 packet/envelope rapid rise yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 oz olive oil
- 7 ½ oz low-moisture mozzarella, cubed (½ in.), divided
- 4 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 55 - 60 slices pepperoni (approx. 3.5 oz), divided
- 8 oz marinara sauce, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 615 kJ / 147 kcal
- 4 g
- 14 g
- 8 g
- 1 g