Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti with Anchovies and Toasted Bread Crumbs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 2 - 3 pinches chili powder
- 2 ½ oz olive oil
- 5 ½ oz bread crumbs
- 5 - 6 anchovy fillets, preserved in oil, drained
- 42 oz water
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 ½ oz dried spaghetti pasta
- per 1 portion
- 3106 kJ / 742 kcal
- 23 g
- 90 g
- 31 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 6.5 g
- 895 mg
Pork Gyro Phyllo Rolls
Vanilla Ground Coffee Blend
Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
Stuffed Chicken with Peanut Pipián
Red Beans and Rice