Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti Nests with Lentil Balls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz spring onions, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 5 oz celery, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 5 oz carrots, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 10 ½ oz red split lentils, dried
- 18 ½ oz water, plus extra to boil spaghetti
- 2 oz tomato paste, divided
- 2 tsp salt, divided, plus extra to boil water (approx. 3 tbsp per 4 qt)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 7 oz bread crumbs, divided
- 3 large eggs, divided
- all-purpose flour, to dust and roll
- 21 oz canned diced tomatoes
- ½ oz white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ oz crème fraîche, divided
- 16 oz dried spaghetti pasta
- 2 oz red bell pepper, cut in triangles (½ in. x ½ in. x ½ in.)
- 2 - 3 pitted black olives, cut in small pieces
- parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1989.4 kJ / 475.5 kcal
- 19.5 g
- 78.2 g
- 9.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.1 g
- 8.2 g
- 0.6 mg