Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
- 30 - 35 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless (5-6 oz ea.)
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp ground smoked paprika, hot
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 6 oz yellow onion, chopped
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 30 oz Yukon gold potatoes, cubed (2 in.)
- 6 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 oz whipping cream
- 2 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2975 kJ / 711 kcal
- 48 g
- 38 g
- 41 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash