Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
- 30 - 35 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless (5-6 oz ea.)
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp ground smoked paprika, hot
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 6 oz yellow onion, chopped
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 30 oz Yukon gold potatoes, cubed (2 in.)
- 6 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 oz whipping cream
- 2 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2975 kJ / 711 kcal
- 48 g
- 38 g
- 41 g
- 210 mg
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Herbed Turkey with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze