Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy Pasta with Peas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Emmental cheese, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz olive oil
- 16 oz water
- 3 ½ oz organic heavy whipping cream
- 3 ½ oz milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 10 ½ oz dried pasta, e.g. farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 7 oz frozen green peas, defrosted
- per 1 portion
- 1904 kJ / 455 kcal
- 17 g
- 70 g
- 13 g
- 6 g