Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miniroscón de Reyes (Spanish King’s Cakes)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz whole milk
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast (1 package)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 ½ oz bread flour
- warm water, to cover dough
- 4 oz sugar
- 1 lemon, organic, zest only, no white pith
- 1 orange, organic, zest only, no white pith
- 2 oz whole milk
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tsp active dry yeast (2 packages)
- 1 oz orange flower water (see Variation)
- 16 oz bread flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 pinch salt
Forming and Decorating
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 4 - 5 oz candied fruit, mixed, to taste
- 1 oz sliced almonds
- 1 ½ oz sugar (moistened with a few drops water)
- per 1 piece
- 1493.8 kJ / 357 kcal
- 9.9 g
- 60 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2.6 g
- 53.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies
Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies
Carrot Walnut Bundt Cake
Sourdough Starter Discard Banana Bread