Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 9 oz plain cookies (see Tip)
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 oz heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz baker's sugar
tsp homemade vanilla sugar
or 1 ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- per 1 slice
- 2242 kJ / 536 kcal
- 10 g
- 34 g
- 40 g
- 0.4 g