Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grated Potato Pancakes (TM5)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 750 g floury potatoes (e.g. Maris Piper, King Edward), cut in pieces that fit in feeder
- 100 g onion, halved
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste (optional)
- 70 g plain flour, plus 1–1½ Tbsp extra
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 200 g sour cream
- icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1499.6 kJ / 358.4 kcal
- 10.6 g
- 50.7 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.7 g
- 5.1 g
- 804.3 mg
Creamy Avocado Dip
Polenta Bites with Caponata or Berry Compote
Sandwiches with Spinach Pesto
Chicken Mushroom Fajitas (TM6)
Spiced grilled chicken with carrot couscous
Creamy Pea Soup
Grated Potato Pancakes (TM6)
Iced matcha coconut caramel latte
Cauliflower Cheese Bites with Sour Cream Dip
Chicken Meatballs with Red Pesto