Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Hake and Sliced Vegetable Parcels (TM5)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g plum tomato, whole (approx. 1 small tomato)
- 60 g red onion, halved vertically (approx. ½ small onion)
- 300 g new potatoes, unpeeled
- 120 - 150 g courgette, unpeeled, ends removed
- 60 g olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 3 limes, finely grated zest and juice
- 4 hake fillets (approx. 100-125 g each)
- 500 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1927 kJ / 461 kcal
- 45 g
- 33 g
- 17 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 5.6 g
- 872 mg
Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Antonio Bachour: Chocolate Raspberry Tarts (Metric)
Steamed Turbot and Mixed Vegetable Parcels; Red Berry Sauce with Ice Cream
Salted Caramel Milkshake
Mussels with Garlic Sauce
Chicken Nuggets with Pickle Mayo Dip
Chocolate Hazelnut Torte with Fresh Berries
Chocolate Cheesecake with Marshmallow Topping