Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g beef fillet steak, cut in strips (1 cm x 1 cm x 4 cm)
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour
meat stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp meat stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp English mustard or other strong mustard (e.g. Dijon)
- 200 g cream
- 50 g pickled gherkins, cut in strips (optional)
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1871 kJ / 449 kcal
- 36 g
- 6 g
- 31 g
- 1.9 g
Chilli con carne
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Beef and Mushrooms with Cauliflower Salad