Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 220 g water
- 1 tsp raw sugar (optional)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 902 kJ / 215 kcal
- 5.5 g
- 37 g
- 4.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 2.1 g
- 287.7 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Vegetarian sausage rolls
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Herb and garlic dip
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Brazilian cheese puffs
Soft cinnamon doughnuts
Three cheese spinach scrolls
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
1h 30 min