Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g cucumbers, peeled, deseeded, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 sprigs fresh dill
- 20 g olive oil
- 350 g Greek yoghurt, 10% fat
- 15 g lemon juice (optional)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 portion
- 676 kJ / 161 kcal
- 3 g
- 5 g
- 14 g
- 0.9 g
Creamy French Dressing
Stuffed Pork Fillet with Celery and Potato Purée
Caesar Salad Dressing
Red Pepper and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
Cauliflower Soup; Chorizo and Pepperonata Pasta