Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb Butter Flatbreads
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh chives, cut in pieces
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 350 g plain yoghurt
- 350 g bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- per 1 piece
- 1045 kJ / 250 kcal
- 7 g
- 35 g
- 8 g
- 1.6 g
Turkish Spiced Lamb Bites
Pear and Goat's Cheese Flatbread
Naan Bread with Onion and Cumin
Stilton and Walnut Biscuits with Roasted Garlic Jam
Chocolate Bread 'N Butter Pudding