Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 1 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 shallot, halved
- 15 g pickled capers, drained
g pickled gherkins, cut in pieces
or 30 g cornichons, cut in pieces
- 30 g lemon juice
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 250 g sunflower oil
- per 1 Total recipe
- 10268 kJ / 2454 kcal
- 10.6 g
- 5.2 g
- 265.6 g
Best Beer Battered Fish
Beer Battered Cod Bites
Creamy French Dressing
Salmon Gravadlax with Buckwheat Blinis
Caesar Salad Dressing
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Steak and Kidney Pudding
Crab Tortelloni, Red Mullet