Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried chilli flakes
dried red chillies, whole
or 2 fresh red chillies, long, ends removed
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 40 g olive oil
- 30 g lemon juice
- 800 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut in halves (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika, to taste
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 40 - 50 g anchovy fillets, in oil, drained and separated
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
- per 1 piece
- 535 kJ / 127 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 2 g
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Bruschetta with White Bean Purée and Gremolata - Bruschetta con crema di fagioli bianchi e gremolata
Spelt and Kale Soup - Zuppa Di Farro e Cavolo Nero
Venetian Duck Ragù - Ragù veneziano con anatra
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Salsa and Purée
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Mexican Black Bean Dip with Healthy Tortilla Chips
Chestnut and Fennel Soup - Zuppa di castagne e finocchio