Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried chilli flakes
dried red chillies, whole
or 2 fresh red chillies, long, ends removed
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 40 g olive oil
- 30 g lemon juice
- 800 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut in halves (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika, to taste
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 40 - 50 g anchovy fillets, in oil, drained and separated
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
- per 1 piece
- 535 kJ / 127 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 2 g
Bruschetta with White Bean Purée and Gremolata - Bruschetta con crema di fagioli bianchi e gremolata
Butternut Squash and Chestnut Rolls
Smoked Mackerel Pâté
Gluten-free Beetroot Blinis with Horseradish Cream and Crayfish
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Creamy White Beans and Leeks
Millet Salad with Lentils and Pomegranate
Red Pepper and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
Stuffed Mushrooms with Manchego Cheese
Aubergine and Potato Croquettes with Garlic Mayo