Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz filet mignon, sinew free, fat removed, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 oz red onion, in pieces (1 in.), plus 4 tbsp, diced, divided, plus extra to garnish
- 1 - 2 tbsp capers, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 egg yolks, pasteurized (see Tip)
- fresh chives, thinly chopped, to serve
- 1 lemon, quartered, to serve
- Dijon mustard, to serve
- cornichons, to serve
- 8 - 16 slices baguette, thinly sliced, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1699 kJ / 406 kcal
- 26 g
- 52 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Mussels with crème fraiche and herbs (Mouclade)
Shrimp and Vodka Penne Pasta
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Tomato Basil Soup
Cod with Citrus Butter
Blue Cheese Soufflés
Baked Brie Bites with Chili and Raspberry Dips