Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz filet mignon, sinew free, fat removed, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 oz red onion, in pieces (1 in.), plus 4 tbsp, diced, divided, plus extra to garnish
- 1 - 2 tbsp capers, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 egg yolks, pasteurized (see Tip)
- fresh chives, thinly chopped, to serve
- 1 lemon, quartered, to serve
- Dijon mustard, to serve
- cornichons, to serve
- 8 - 16 slices baguette, thinly sliced, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1699 kJ / 406 kcal
- 26 g
- 52 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
Asparagus Cream Soup
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack