Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g plain flour, plus extra for rolling
- 170 g butter, diced (1 cm) then frozen
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 80 g water, cold
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 450 g good quality pork sausagemeat
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten, for glazing
- per 1 piece
- 563 kJ / 135 kcal
- 5 g
- 10.1 g
- 8.2 g
Toad in the Hole
Chicken and Leek Pie
Mini Minced Beef Pies with Steamed Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie
Chocolate Fudge Icing
Lamb Burgers with Garlic Herb Mayo
Chocolate icing (ganache)