Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Breaded Celeriac with Herby Yoghurt Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 500 g water
- 800 g celeriac peeled, cut across the width in slices (1 cm)
- 4 Tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 20 g unsalted butter, for frying
Herby Yoghurt Sauce
- 20 g fresh mixed herbs (e.g. parsley, chives, dill)
- 300 g plain yoghurt
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- per 1 portion
- 1324 kJ / 317 kcal
- 17.1 g
- 29.2 g
- 14.6 g
Honey Parmesan Parsnips
Bean Burgers with Pistou and Slaw
Beetroot and Halloumi Burgers
Spinach and Butternut Squash Roulade
Root Vegetable Gratin
Salmon and Courgette en Croute
Lentils and Roasted Roots with Salsa Verde
Kale Meat(less) Balls
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Leek and Lancashire Cheese Quiche