Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Breaded Celeriac with Herby Yoghurt Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 500 g water
- 800 g celeriac peeled, cut across the width in slices (1 cm)
- 4 Tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 20 g unsalted butter, for frying
Herby Yoghurt Sauce
- 20 g fresh mixed herbs (e.g. parsley, chives, dill)
- 300 g plain yoghurt
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- per 1 portion
- 1324 kJ / 317 kcal
- 17.1 g
- 29.2 g
- 14.6 g
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Polenta with Ratatouille
Lentils and Roasted Roots with Salsa Verde
Millet-stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
Pear and Gorgonzola Risotto
Roasted Parsnip and Chestnut Pâté
Herbed Mushrooms with Pearl Barley and Roasted Hazelnuts
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie