Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g bread, torn in pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 200 g mozzarella, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 15 g olive oil
- 1000 g aubergines, sliced lengthways (1 cm) (approx. 3 aubergines)
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes (2 x 400 g tins)
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1297 kJ / 311 kcal
- 19.2 g
- 15.7 g
- 17.3 g
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Warm Halloumi, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Polenta with Ratatouille
Stuffed Courgettes - Zucchine farcite