Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g bread, torn in pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 200 g mozzarella, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 15 g olive oil
- 1000 g aubergines, sliced lengthways (1 cm) (approx. 3 aubergines)
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes (2 x 400 g tins)
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1297 kJ / 311 kcal
- 19.2 g
- 15.7 g
- 17.3 g
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Stuffed Aubergine with Saffron Yoghurt and Pomegranate Seeds
3h 30 min
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Aubergine Paneer Rolls with Red Lentils and Mint Yoghurt
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream