Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon and Veg
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g onions
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, washed
- 100 g carrots, washed, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, boneless, ensuring all bones are removed before use, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 130 g water
- 70 g frozen green peas, washed
- per 1 portions
- 1239 kJ / 296 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 13.6 g
- 18.8 g
Beef and Carrots - from 8 months
Peach and Banana Purée
Chicken & Veggies
Trio of Sweet Root Vegetable Purée
Sweet Potatoes and Lentils
Carrot Purée - from 6 months
Hake and Potato Purée - from 8 months
Buckwheat with Broccoli
Apples and Prunes - from 6 months
Meat and Vegetables with Rice