Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Daging Paprik (Stir Fried Beef)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g beef tenderloin, cut in slices (1 cm)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 garlic cloves, cut in slices
- 30 g cooking oil
- 150 g yellow onions, cut in slices (0.5 cm)
- 2 fresh red chillies, cut in slices
- 2 fresh green chillies, cut in slices
- 50 g carrots, cut in strips (4 cm)
- 100 g long beans, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 862 kJ / 206 kcal
- 19 g
- 6 g
- 11 g
- 1 g
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Ayam Madu Berempah (Honey Spiced Chicken)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Teh Tarik (Pulled Milk Tea)
Tom Yum Goong
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Soto ayam (spiced chicken soup)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Mee Goreng Mamak
Char Kway Teow