Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz plain cookies (see Tip)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 9 oz water
- 3 oz ready-made lemon gelatin powder, sweetened (see Tip)
- 14 - 16 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz baker's sugar, to taste
- 7 oz jelly (e.g. strawberry, raspberry, plum)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder, unsweetened (see Tip)
- 2 oz water
- per 1 slice
- 2639 kJ / 631 kcal
- 14 g
- 52 g
- 41 g
- 0.4 g
Fruit Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Cream Puff Pastry (Choux Pastry)
Chocolate Ice Cream
Cream Puffs (Profiteroles) with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Icing (Ganache)
Layered Caramel Flan
Lemon Pound Cake