Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz plain cookies (see Tip)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 9 oz water
- 3 oz ready-made lemon gelatin powder, sweetened (see Tip)
- 14 - 16 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz baker's sugar, to taste
- 7 oz jelly (e.g. strawberry, raspberry, plum)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder, unsweetened (see Tip)
- 2 oz water
- per 1 slice
- 2639 kJ / 631 kcal
- 14 g
- 52 g
- 41 g
- 0.4 g