Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (approx. 14 oz ea.), drained (see Tip)
- 2 oz tahini
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sweet paprika, to taste, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 3 oz ice cubes
- cayenne pepper, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 734.5 kJ / 175.5 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 17.5 g
- 9.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.3 g
- 5.7 g
- 611.1 mg
Hummus (Ilan Hall)
Hummus (TM5/TM6 Metric)
Kamut Salad with Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette
Spelt Risotto with Beets and Goat Cheese
1h 55 min
Hummus with Peas and Beans
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Berry Dream (TM6)