Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (approx. 14 oz ea.), drained (see Tip)
- 2 oz tahini
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sweet paprika, to taste, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 3 oz ice cubes
- cayenne pepper, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 734.5 kJ / 175.5 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 17.5 g
- 9.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.3 g
- 5.7 g
- 611.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Roasted Red Pepper and Cashew Dip
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
Guacamole (TM5 Metric)
Olive and Thyme Goat Cheese Dip