Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz celery, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz carrot, in pieces (1 in.)
- 6 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 4 oz pancetta, diced (¼ in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz lean ground beef, broken into pieces
- 8 oz ground pork, broken into pieces
- 2 ½ oz dry white wine
- 9 oz canned tomato sauce
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 ½ oz whole milk
- fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1415.7 kJ / 338.4 kcal
- 18 g
- 8.6 g
- 24.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 1.9 g
- 799.3 mg
Macaroni and Cheese
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Chicken Avocado Gorditas