Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (approx. 400 g ea.), drained (see Tip)
- 60 g tahini
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 60 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sweet paprika, to taste, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 85 g ice cubes
- cayenne pepper, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 1000 kJ / 239 kcal
- 10 g
- 30 g
- 10 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip
Dairy Free Tzatziki