Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hummus (TM5/TM6 Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (approx. 400 g ea.), drained (see Tip)
- 60 g tahini
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 60 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sweet paprika, to taste, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 85 g ice cubes
- cayenne pepper, ground, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 752.8 kJ / 179.9 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 17.6 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.4 g
- 5.8 g
- 611.6 mg
Basil Pesto (TM5/6 Metric)
Hummus (Ilan Hall)
Black Bean Walnut Patties
Guacamole (TM5/6 Metric)
Tomato Tart Tatin
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Sautéing 10 oz Fennel
Barley and Tomato Salad
Vegan Pistachio and Cardamom Ice Cream
Green Goddess Dressing (Bill Yosses)