Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eton Mess Parfait with a Fresh Berry Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 50 g water, cold
- 160 g fresh raspberries
- 250 g double cream
- 60 g meringues, broken in pieces (2-3 cm)
Fresh Berry Sauce
- 30 g sugar
- 150 g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved, plus extra for garnish
- 150 g fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 15 g lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 1208 kJ / 289 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 28.1 g
- 18.2 g
Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
Berry Christmas Pavlova Wreath
Amarula Panna Cotta with Coffee Sauce
Iced Ring Biscuits
Beef Bourguignon and Warm Lemon Pudding with Lemon Syrup
Christmas Bread Sauce