Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Berries Pavlova Stack
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g caster sugar
- 20 g lemon juice
- 330 g sugar
- 250 g egg whites (approx. 8 egg whites), room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 40 g cornflour
- 600 g cream, 35-37 % fat (e.g. whipping cream)
- 20 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, defrosted and well-drained if frozen
- 500 g fresh mixed berries, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1451 kJ / 345 kcal
- 4 g
- 43 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.4 g
- 3 g
- 90.4 mg
Brioche Berry Pudding
Fruit Sauce (Coulis)
Millionaire's Shortbread with a Twist