Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pierogi (Cheese dumplings)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 600 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g brown onion (approx. 1), cut into quarters
- 50 g salted butter
- 2 tsp semolina
- 500 g quark cheese (see Tips)
- 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 250 g warm water, plus extra for sealing and boiling
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 560 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt
- 120 g salted butter, cut into cubes
- 180 g onion, diced for garnishing
- fresh chives, finely chopped for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 400 kJ / 95 kcal
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 4.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 0.8 g
- 91.3 mg
Poppy seed strudel
Polish vegetable salad (Insalata Russa)
Triple chocolate layer cake
Iraqi cheese pies (Cheese chureck)
Borscht with Polish dumplings
Polish croquettes with mushrooms and sauerkraut
Mushroom and sauerkraut pierogi