Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Polish croquettes with mushrooms and sauerkraut
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 330 g water
- 230 g full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 g grapeseed oil
- 310 g plain flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 500 g sauerkraut
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp oil, plus extra for frying
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 500 g button mushrooms, cut into halves
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 120 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 2823.5 kJ / 672.3 kcal
- 21.3 g
- 83.1 g
- 25.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.5 g
- 10.5 g
- 1693.8 mg