Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 300 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g gravy beef, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 50 g tomato paste
- 250 g fresh tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 150 g red wine
- 1 - 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground caraway seeds
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 tsp ground allspice (optional)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 150 g water (optional)
- 1 tbsp plain flour (optional)
- 150 g capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 1551.1 kJ / 369.3 kcal
- 30.2 g
- 14.2 g
- 16.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.2 g
- 7.7 g
- 720 mg
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Chilli con carne
Chicken San Fernando
Meatloaf with red sauce
Moroccan beef stew with Israeli couscous
Beef goulash with dumplings