Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and mushroom hot pot
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 - 800 g stewing beef (gravy beef or chuck steak), cut into cubes (4-5 cm)
- 40 g plain flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 brown onion, cut into eighths
- 100 g bacon, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 2 carrots (approx. 250 g), cut into rounds (1 cm)
- 100 g red wine
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, cut into halves
- 350 g potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1509.8 kJ / 359.5 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 16.6 g
- 15.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.7 g
- 4.5 g
- 584.1 mg
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Lamb fillets with pink peppercorn sauce
Irish lamb stew
Guinness beef pies
Lemon and lamb pie with filo topping