Pre-clean Mode Makes Cleanup a Breeze!
With Pre-clean Mode, simply choose one of the five mode settings and your Thermomix® will dissolve even the toughest stuck on mess. This mode pre-cleans your mixing bowl and blades before a final cleaning in the kitchen sink or dishwasher.
How to use the mode
Pour a maximum of 1 liter of water in the mixing bowl and a small amount of dishwashing liquid or vinegar, then select 1 of 5 options:
• Quick: for a fast overall clean
• Dough: for flour and other raw doughs
• All purpose: cleans at a medium temperature and is perfect for rice and many other types of food
• Fats or Caramel: cleans at a high temperature
• Browned Bottom: cleans the base of the mixing bowl at an extra-high temperature (add vinegar to the water when using this setting)
Pre-clean Mode allows you to easily remove foods with a thicker, stickier consistency like dough, caramel, and browned food at the base of the mixing bowl.
When using Pre-clean Mode, be sure to insert the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid.