Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crispy bread with tapenade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 wholemeal bread loaf, cut into slices and crusts removed
- extra virgin olive oil (approx. 1 tsp per slice of bread)
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g pickled capers, drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g roasted pine nuts
- 60 g pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1992.3 kJ / 474.3 kcal
- 18.2 g
- 41.6 g
- 24.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.6 g
- 8 g
- 771.8 mg
Macadamia and Parmesan biscuits
Iraqi cheese pies (Cheese chureck)
Lentil purée (Moujadarra)
Tarator (tahini dip)
Double ginger and pear cake
Spiced pumpkin palmiers