Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese Noodles with Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g carrot, cut in pieces
- 20 g dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated in hot water
- 20 g dried wood ear mushrooms, rehydrated in hot water
- 40 g fresh king oyster mushrooms
- 40 g fresh enokitake mushrooms
- 90 g tomatoes, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1000 g water
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 200 g thick wheat noodles
- 100 g firm tofu, coarsely chopped
- 50 g mangetout
- 30 g celery stalk, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 2792 kJ / 667 kcal
- 31 g
- 104 g
- 14 g
Spelt Salad with Burmese Tofu
Marinaded Tofu with a Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
Chick Pea Curry
Iranian Vegetable Stew
Spinach, Chickpea and New Potato Soup
Carrot and Peanut Bake
Potato Pizza with Vegetables - Pizza di patate con verdure
Stir-Fried Tofu in Hot Sauce