Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potatoes Stuffed with Soya Mince, Spinach and Pine Nuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 potatoes, medium sized (approx. 1350 g)
- 150 g soya mince (granules)
- water, for soaking
- 100 g grated mozzarella
- 50 g Cheddar cheese (mature), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g white wine
- 25 g soy sauce
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 70 g fresh spinach leaves
- 20 g pine nuts
- per 1 piece
- 1314 kJ / 314 kcal
- 17.9 g
- 36.1 g
- 10.9 g
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Chickpea soup with spinach
Indian vegetable curry
Iranian Vegetable Stew
Millet-stuffed Cabbage Rolls with Mushroom Sauce
Vegan Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
Pearl Barley Risotto with Mushrooms
Sweet Potato and Spinach Cakes
Garlic and White Bean Stew
Cauliflower and Black Bean Balls