Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Marinaded Tofu with a Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 680 g firm tofu, diced (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 5 - 10 g fresh parsley (1 small bunch), cut in pieces
- 10 g olive oil
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g aubergines, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
g ripe tomatoes, quartered
or tinned chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 - 2 Tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- per 1 portions
- 1228 kJ / 294 kcal
- 16.4 g
- 10.3 g
- 20.7 g
Crispy Korean Tofu
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Vegan Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
Vegan Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke Quiche
Bean Burgers with Pistou and Slaw
Swiss Chard, Chickpea and Tamarind Stew
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew