Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 g onion, cut into halves
- 1 long red chilli, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 200 g water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 350 g pumpkin, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g cauliflower florets
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- ½ green capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 250 g zucchini, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 400 g canned black beans
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 avocado, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1372.7 kJ / 326.8 kcal
- 10.7 g
- 21.8 g
- 19.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.5 g
- 12.5 g
- 451.7 mg
Black bean enchiladas
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Potato and green pea curry
Hearty lentil chilli
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Three-bean shepherd's pie