Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tuna and Amaranth Patties with Cranberry Vinaigrette Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz butter lettuce, washed and dried, torn into pieces
- 20 pitted black olives, drained (approx. 2.5 oz)
- 7 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 large eggs
Amaranth and Tuna Patties
- 2 oz white onion
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only (approx. 20 leaves)
- 2 oz amaranth grain
- 1 can tuna, in water (approx. 6 oz), well drained
- 1 large egg
- 18 oz water
- 2 oz dried cranberries
- 1 oz balsamic vinegar
- 3 oz olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- per 1 portion
- 2125 kJ / 508 kcal
- 21 g
- 28 g
- 35 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Crawfish Omelet with Holy Trinity Tomatoes
Crawfish Toast with English Pea Ricotta and Wild Mushroom Brandy Butter