Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Goddess Dressing (Bill Yosses)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz water
- 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C in powder form) (see Tip) (optional)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 15 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 8 sprigs parsley, leaves only
leaves lacinato kale
or 8 leaves Tuscan kale, (see Tip)
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted
- 1 green apple, quartered, cored, skin on
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 137.9 kJ / 33 kcal
- 0.6 g
- 2.4 g
- 2.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 1.3 g
- 70.5 mg
Roasted Vegetables with Walnut Arugula Pesto
Pea Pesto with Ricotta
Green Goddess Salad
Kale Salad with Carrot and Ginger Dressing
Gwinganna nut and seed bread
Mediterranean Chopped Salad with Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
Blue Cheese and Pear Dip