Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 2 ½ oz cornmeal
- 8 oz unsalted butter, cold, cubed
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 ½ oz vodka, ice cold
- 16 oz strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 - 2 tsp cornmeal, to sprinkle
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 2297 kJ / 549 kcal
- 6 g
- 55 g
- 32 g
- Saturated fat
- 20 g
- 3 g
- 201 mg
Blueberry Coffee Cake
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Maple Buttermilk Biscuits
Massachusetts Boston Cream Pie
Tres Leches Cupcakes
Double Crusted Apple Pie (Bill Yosses)
Guava Paste Cookies
Semifreddo with Marsala and Amaretti
Red Velvet Cupcakes and Cake Pops
Horchata "Coconut Water"