Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Smoothie with Orange, Mango and Apple
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 dessert apple, (approx. 3.5 oz - 4.5 oz) stem removed, quartered
- 3 ½ oz ripe mango flesh
- 1 orange, peeled and quartered, plus one thinly sliced piece of skin, no pith (approx. 2 ½ in. long)
- 3 ½ oz fresh baby spinach
- 7 oz kefir
- 3 ½ oz liquid minerals (optional)
- 3 ½ oz noni juice
- 2 oz almonds
- 9 - 10 ½ oz water, plus extra to dilute if desired
- 7 oz ice cubes
- per 1 glass
- 696 kJ / 166 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 16 g
- 8.8 g