Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Panna Cotta with Whiskey Cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 11 ½ oz organic heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 oz sugar, divided
- 3 oz dark chocolate (50% cocoa)
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, divided
- 4 ½ oz quark cheese, divided (see Tip)
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin powder (sprinkle avoiding the blade top)
- 3 oz whiskey cream liqueur
- per 1 portion
- 1952 kJ / 467 kcal
- 4 g
- 30 g
- 36 g
- 1 g
Pecan Pie Tarts
Honey Mustard Orange Glazed Ham
Black and White Cookies
Chocolate Cream Cheese Tart
4h 55 min
Green Garlic Spread
Lime Yogurt Berry Mousse
Chocolate Ganache Brownie
Blue Cheese Soufflés